Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
icarnelli

Default Custom dictionary

I tried to add a word to the custom dictionary but it says it's full
(strange, after all I didn't add more than 30 so far). I created a new custom
dictionary following Office Help, then selected it. Again, I tried to add the
word to the new custom dictionary but it didn't work.

Can anyone help? Thank you so much...
Ian