Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wraithchilde Wraithchilde is offline

Default Lost data source

Some of the older mail merge docs I work with ceased to function when the
company implemented the corporate office 2003 update. When opened, I got a
message that Word couldn't find the data source (even though it was still
obviously there). I've had to choose the data source over again for more than
100 mail merge letters. That worked out ok because I knew which tables to
choose.

My big problem is some of these were done by someone else, there is no
documentation on them, and even though I know which database to go to
(because I can se it in the error message) I don't know which table.

So, is there any way to find out which table these letters were previously
set up to function with?

Data Source Location Change Randy Mailmerge 4 June 21st 06 12:30 AM
Word 2003 Mail Merge Problem when E-Mailing Data Source Karen Townsend Mailmerge 3 June 20th 06 08:21 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Unable to change data source [email protected] Mailmerge 0 October 12th 05 06:02 PM
Specific Email Merge w/ Specific Attachements Mark B Mailmerge 9 February 21st 05 05:10 AM