Reed Anderson

Default Can't print from Word

I am running MSWord X (2001) for Mac on my IBook with OS 10.3.8 (recently
upgraded).
I have an HP LaserJet 2100TN connected by ethernet cable.
MsWord documents are printing blank pages. Print command goes through and
shows as active jobs in the job window. Then pages come out blank.
I can print from screens OK. I can print from Eudora email program OK. I can
print using the "Grab" function in OS 10.
Up to a few days ago, printing was fine.
Only difference I can think of is the recent use of the "Grab" function.
Could that have affected print functions from MSWord?!
If not, what? Thanks for any help!!
Daiya Mitchell

You definitely need to repost on the Mac-specific word newsgroup, for
misbehaving Word rather than manipulating Word.

See here for gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

Since you are apparently managing to use the MS site somehow, on a Mac, the
groups should be there somewhere as well, all listed under Macintosh.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/