Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MouseMvr92242 MouseMvr92242 is offline

Default half sheet planner pages

I figured out that I can use a "Booklet" format to create my pages for a
special planner (Day-timers "Desk" size), but can you tell me how to adjust
the margins to allow for the holes for the 3-ring or 7-ring binder?

I am creating a "Control Journal" a la "Fly Lady" that will be housed in my
day planner binder. I use paper provided by Day-timers that is pre-punched
and pre-perfed. What I cannot figure out is how to allow enough space at the
side where the ring holes will be located. When the paper is placed into the
printer, the sheet feeds with the holes going through last, meaning that the
page prints, the holes, feed, the next page prints and then its holes feed,
then the next sheet is fed to the printer.

I was able to do this so much more easily using an old Print Shop product,
but that program will not run under Windows XP.