Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kmackey263 kmackey263 is offline

Default when I edit a header it always jumps back to the first pg

I have an 80 page document and whenever I edit a header (for instance on page
45) and close the tool bar box so the change will take effect, it always
reverts back to the first page of the doc, which requires me to then scroll
thru to page 46 to continue?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Use Go To on the Edit menu and enter the page number or Shift + F5 to last
edit. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"kmackey263" wrote:

I have an 80 page document and whenever I edit a header (for instance on page
45) and close the tool bar box so the change will take effect, it always
reverts back to the first page of the doc, which requires me to then scroll
thru to page 46 to continue?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kmackey263 kmackey263 is offline

Thanks Rae,

The "Go To" function worked for me, however the shift+F5 did not? But again
thanks for the goto tip...much appreciated!

Ken