Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
srinehart srinehart is offline

Default Header/Footer Margins

I want to adjust the margins of the header and footer on my word document, is
that possible? If so, how? I have Word 2000

Thanx
-Sara
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Margins are adjusted as part of the section that the page is located.
However, you can adjust the indents associated with the text that you type
in either the Header or the Footer. From the Format menu, select Paragraph
and adjust the Left and Right indents as appropriate. If you want your text
to start further to the left than the margin to your page, then use negative
numbers.

Hope that helps.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.