Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MKM

Default Hyperlinks in a TOC

I know I can CTRL-Click to follow a TOC entry to the page where that entry
can be found; I want to be able to simply click on the TOC entry. How can I
do this without breaking the connection to the TOC fields?
--
Monica K. Murphy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Yes. Office Button | Word Options | Advanced | Editing options: Clear the
check box for "Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink." This will affect all
hyperlinks in the document, not just the TOC.

"MKM" wrote:

I know I can CTRL-Click to follow a TOC entry to the page where that
entry
can be found; I want to be able to simply click on the TOC entry. How
can I
do this without breaking the connection to the TOC fields?
--
Monica K. Murphy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Yes, go to Office button Word Options Advanced Editing options and uncheck
the box for "Use CTRL+Click to hollow hyperlink".

"MKM" wrote:

I know I can CTRL-Click to follow a TOC entry to the page where that entry
can be found; I want to be able to simply click on the TOC entry. How can I
do this without breaking the connection to the TOC fields?
--
Monica K. Murphy

--
Regards,