Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
zeus

Default cross reference

In Word 2003, the back button doesn't work the same as Word 2000. I create a
cross-reference to a caption and when I click on the cross-reference, I go to
the caption just like in 2000. However, when I want to go back, using the
back button on the web toolbar, it does not take me back to the
cross-reference, like Word 2000 did. Please help.