sammy

Default Print layout is wacky

Overnight...

When i went into Word and entered text, i noticed the top margin was almost
nil and instead of seeing space between pages, all i see is a bold line. I
went to reset the margins and saw that they were set to the standards of 1"
top/bottom and 1 1/4" left/right, my view is set to print layout but i'm not
viewing print layout.

Any help?
Jay Freedman

sammy wrote:
Overnight...

When i went into Word and entered text, i noticed the top margin was
almost nil and instead of seeing space between pages, all i see is a
bold line. I went to reset the margins and saw that they were set to
the standards of 1" top/bottom and 1 1/4" left/right, my view is set
to print layout but i'm not viewing print layout.

Any help?

In Tools Options View, check the box for "White space between pages".
See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm for explanation.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CyberTaz

You may have accidentally clicked jus below the bottom edge of the ruler bar
which 'turned off' the white space. If you click on the 'bold line' you
mentioned (which represents the page break) it will turn the white space back
on.