kristen10ten

Default What program checks punctuation and spelling?

Does Word have a punctuation check as well as a spell check option? I'm
writing a paper for my English class and I have trouble with run-on sentences
and my punctuation. I didn't know if Word had a punctuation check or not.
If not, could you please suggest a program to download? I would greatly
appreciate it. Thank You.
PopS

Word's grammar checker should work fine for what you want. In
fact, you can control how much of what it allows or catches.

"kristen10ten" wrote in
message