Dixie2005

Default Question about table of authorities

After marking the cites for table of authorities, I am able to create the
table and it shows just fine. However, all of the fields show in the
document even without turning on show/hide. I didn't think field codes were
supposed to show except when you turn on show/hide to see them. Could
someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Or is there a setting I need to change?
Alicia Gentry

Dixie,
Check under Tools, Options, View tab, Formatting Marks Hidden text. When I
selected that option, my toa fields would also show regardless of whether or
not show/hide was on. Hope this helps.