Steven D.

Default I can't drag a drawing tool. How do I do it?

to use a drawing tool in Excel I am supposed to click on it and drag it, but
when I click on it it won't drag, what is wrong?
jem01354

Hi Stephen! You don't 'drag' the drawing tool, you click on it then let go.
Now ve your mouse pointer onto the page (or worksheet) and you'll see that
the pointer has changed into a cross-hair ... now you can click and drag to
draw the object.

Hope this helps!