Halfhol

Default First click on copy does not go to clipboard or paste.

When I click "copy" on a highlighted or full document on the Internet and
then try to "paste" in Word there is not bold face paste to click. Then I go
back to the net document and click copy and the Word list includes paste. So
each time I want to copy and paste in Word from the net, I have to do it
twice.

Three questions...? Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 11 July 4th 05 01:36 AM
Copy Paste Art Microsoft Word Help 3 May 16th 05 07:47 PM
When i copy and paste words its pasting just= Hello! Dida Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 05 09:52 AM
copy and paste does not work. i just get a letter a when i use ct. www.krazycrafts4u.co.uk Microsoft Word Help 1 April 17th 05 06:13 PM
How to make, Copy, Paste, etc. available under Edit in Word 2000 carmelKate Microsoft Word Help 4 February 20th 05 10:35 PM