Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jmesseder jmesseder is offline

Default How do I customize cascade windows?

I like the cascading windows -- find it quite useful. But I have a wide
screen laptop, and I want the cascaded windows to not take up so much of the
screen. Is there a way -- in the registry, maybe, of telling Windows to move
the upper left corner of the first window, and to make all the windows a bit
narrower?