Michele

Default Changing Several Hyperlinks

I have a document that has serveral hyperlinks in it that redirects to other
documents in the same folder. Several of the hyperlinks suddenly stopped
working. The orginal path was \\server\quality\forms\qc.doc now the path is
...\forms\qc.doc and it doesn't work. There are several links that this
happened on. Is there anyway to correct the links all at once or do I have
to manually edit each hyperlink? I appreciate your help!