Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Default size and position of word

I have 2 video adapters & 2 monitors. When I start Word, the word windows
is not in any of my screen. I can only make word to be reappear when I
right click the task bar of word and maximize.

I cannot resize word window anymore. If I press the restore button (the one
in the middle of _ and X on the top right hand corner, the win word windows
disappear again.

I am using win2k. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Try opening 2 documents and then choose a Tile option. You should now be
able to drag one of the documents into its correct location. Then close the
other document. Word should now open with the window in this position. Close
the document and Word.

If that doesn't work, open a document and then right-click in the Taskbar
and select Move. You should then be able to use the arrow keys to drag the
window into view and potion it accurately.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Lamb Chop" wrote in message
I have 2 video adapters & 2 monitors. When I start Word, the word windows
is not in any of my screen. I can only make word to be reappear when I
right click the task bar of word and maximize.

I cannot resize word window anymore. If I press the restore button (the
one
in the middle of _ and X on the top right hand corner, the win word
windows
disappear again.

I am using win2k. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Thanks Terry, it works.

I had noticed there is a Move option by right clicking the taskbar but I
wasn't aware I need to use the arrow keys (Whenever I see the move cursor).
Learn something new today. Thanks again, Terry.