Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Toni Toni is offline

Default text formatting issue

I've been using a template in word for a couple years. This is a table
template created for a newsletter. It is created in the web layout view every
time, so as to see the images that are inserted and the correct layout. The
table is 2 columns and 5 rows with the first, second and last rows merged
across columns. When I worked in the template today, something has change in
Word to throw the formatting of the left column off in the unmerged rows. The
text appears to continue past the right column, but you can't see it. If I
change the view to "normal," the text looks normal, but the images disappear.
I've opened the document up on two other computers and it looks normal as if
nothing is wrong (in the web layout view). I've looked at the formatting
style and nothing seems to have changed. I've checked formatting marks and it
all appears normal. I'd appreciate any help in trying to fix this problem.
Also, every previous newsletter that I've done with the template opens
incorrectly now, so I believe it may be something in Word itself and not just
that the document I worked on.

Thanks