Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pickless pickless is offline

Default product key

hello, i have just started with my new laptop and had no idea what the
product key was. it now wil not allow me to use word 2007. i was wondering if
anyone could tell me how to find out what my product key was if i have no
idea.
--
cheers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Have you activated the product? Office Button Word Options Resources.
It is almost certain that the version on your PC is a trial version and if
pre-installed the product number will have been entered.
You can recover that number by downloading and running Belarc Advisor.
Once the trial period has expired you will not be able to use it.

product key Priti New Users 22 January 15th 08 01:58 AM
product key produck key Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 06 08:19 PM
bad product key Rick Microsoft Word Help 3 June 4th 06 06:07 AM
product key? moravianchick New Users 3 November 8th 05 10:13 PM
How do I reinstall a product without the product id? Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 04:34 AM