Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sachin Sachin is offline

Default table expanding to next page

In Word-2003 , I have 3 tables. The middle table is filled with rows at
runtime from XML.

What happens is since the rows are inserted at run time , table-2 expands
and pushes table-3 also down which goes to next page.

I wanted Table-2 to break and print the next rows on next page with table-1
and table-3 also printing on next page.

I did try the fixed height for table-2 . Also I tried
format--paragrapg--page break before and cleared this value but none of
these solutions worked.

Please help me.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can arrange (with paragraph formatting) to keep a table together on the
same page (see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...leOn1Page.htm),
but if you want Table 1 to be moved to be after Table 2 and on the same page
with Table 3, then you're going to need some VBA.