Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DOU DOU is offline

Default auto fill a text field with amount in words

I would like my amount REF text field, automatically fill-in another form
field in words. Example, $90.00, I want my field to automatically write in
"Ninety & 00/100 Dollars". Is this possible? Thanks again!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Use fields switches e.g.,:

{Ref Amount \* DollarText \* Caps}

Where "Amount" is the bookmark containing the text "$90.00"

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DOU DOU is offline

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your expertise!!! This was pretty cool. I
created this form to use when doing manual check and they liked it!