Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
aarmpa aarmpa is offline

Default create a title page

How do I Create a title page in Word 2003 so that it is vertically and
horizontally centered?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

The page will need to be in a Section by itself so that you can then select
Page Setup from the File menu and on the Layout tab, you can set the
Vertical alignment to Center and from the Apply to pulldown, you must select
This Section.

For the horizontal centering, from the Format menu. select Paragraph and
then on the Indents and Spacing tab, set the Alignment to Centered.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"aarmpa" wrote in message
How do I Create a title page in Word 2003 so that it is vertically and
horizontally centered?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

As Doug has said, you can use Center vertical alignment for a separate
section, but I would advise against this--or at least against depending on
it entirely. Mathematical centering is rarely visually pleasing, and
centering it "by eye" is better. To do this, you can use a large amount of
Spacing Before added to the first paragraph of a Top-aligned section (hence
no need for a separate section) or some Spacing After on the last paragraph
to raise the enter title page block on the page.

http://word.mvps.org