Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barrye Barrye is offline

Default Printing 2 pages per sheet, can i reduce the left non-printing mar

I am using Office 2007 with a canon MP520 printer and I am trying to print a
small document using an A4 sheet but placing 2 pages on the sheet, thereby
producing A5..

There is a large gap (3 cm) down the left which I cannot reduce or change by
use of the margins settings. Any ideas here would be a great help please..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See if there is an updated printer driver available on the manufacturer's web
site.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP