Andy

Default Pasted table always has borders

Howcum when I paste a copied table, no matter what the borders were on
the original table, or if the original table had no borders at all,
the pasted table always has borders around every cell?

Andy

Anne Troy

Are you sure they're borders and not gridlines? Gridlines display, borders
print.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Andy" wrote in message
Howcum when I paste a copied table, no matter what the borders were on
the original table, or if the original table had no borders at all,
the pasted table always has borders around every cell?

Andy

Jean-Guy Marcil

Andy was telling us:
Andy nous racontait que :

Howcum when I paste a copied table, no matter what the borders were on
the original table, or if the original table had no borders at all,
the pasted table always has borders around every cell?

What Word version?
Where is the original table from? The same Word version? A document produced
on a different Word version? The Web? Excel?

--
Salut!
_______________________________________

Shauna Kelly

Hi Andy

See
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...49697725a84508

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Andy" wrote in message
Howcum when I paste a copied table, no matter what the borders were on
the original table, or if the original table had no borders at all,
the pasted table always has borders around every cell?

Andy

Andy

Andy was telling us:
Andy nous racontait que :

Howcum when I paste a copied table, no matter what the borders were on
the original table, or if the original table had no borders at all,
the pasted table always has borders around every cell?

What Word version?
Where is the original table from? The same Word version? A document produced
on a different Word version? The Web? Excel?

Word 2002, originals and pasted copies.

I think Shauna's tip to make the default table style Table Normal, or based on
Table Normal, solves the problem.

Andy

Hi Andy

See
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...49697725a84508

Hope this helps.

Thanks Shauna, that seems to be the ticket, making the default table
style Table Normal, as opposed to one based on Table Grid.

Table styles are very screwy.

Andy