jus

Default send word documents. have a bigpond account no send buttom?

wanting to send a word document have a bigpond account yet now send button in
word having troubles trting to figure out what am doing wrong.. a bit dumb on
the whole thing can anyone help with word for dummies.
Galen

In ,
jus had this to say:

wanting to send a word document have a bigpond account yet now send
button in word having troubles trting to figure out what am doing
wrong.. a bit dumb on the whole thing can anyone help with word for
dummies.

Assuming you have an email account setup and an email application set as the
default you can just click file send to email as what ever

As I use them a lot with the site I tend to email them as attachments to the
person who does the editing and uploading but that's just what I do.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes