Tom Grassi

Default NewBie Question 2 Please Help

Anyway to insert adobe PDF file into a word document so I can print that
file?

Tom

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You don't have to insert a .pdf file into a Word .doc to print it. Or isn't
that what you meant?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tom Grassi" wrote in message
Anyway to insert adobe PDF file into a word document so I can print that
file?

Tom

Tom Grassi

Jo Ann

I am sorry I would like to print several word documents all at the same time
and i also have a couple of pdf files that i need to print I am using
includetext field and that is working for all my word docs can i include a
pdf to be printed in the same way?

I hope that better explains it

Tom