Alex Martinez

Default Bookmark/Link?

Hello,

I am using Word 2002 & 2003 and I am typing up manual and I wonder if I can
do this:

On the top page (1) of my manual I want to have short phrase word such as
"How to print" in which the user will click. After the user click the word
it lead to perhaps page 2 or page 3 to a another "How to print" in, which
there will have more detail. I don't know if you call it a link or a
bookmark. Any tips on how to do this will be appreciated. Thank you.