thijs

Default outside the printable area of the page

When I convert a microst-word-document in a pdf-file (using: word 2000
and acrobat 5.0). I get the message: The margins of section 1 are
outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

The margins of the page Setup in word are Top 1,8 cm, Bottom: 2,6 cm,
left1,9 cm right 1,9 cm.
header 1,25 cm from edge Footer 1,35 cm from edge. Gutter: 0 cm

paper size 13,4 x 20,9 cm portrait

What do I have to do with that message. What does it mean? What do I
have to change ? What is section 1 ?

Thijs

--
tekst en muziek:
http://home.hccnet.nl/mhj.hanrath

Anne Troy

All documents have at least Section 1, but some documents have more, such as
a document with landscape and portrait pages. See if this helps:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
In particular, the bit about minimum margins.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"thijs" wrote in message
t.nl...
When I convert a microst-word-document in a pdf-file (using: word 2000
and acrobat 5.0). I get the message: The margins of section 1 are
outside the printable area of the page. Do you want to continue?

The margins of the page Setup in word are Top 1,8 cm, Bottom: 2,6 cm,
left1,9 cm right 1,9 cm.
header 1,25 cm from edge Footer 1,35 cm from edge. Gutter: 0 cm

paper size 13,4 x 20,9 cm portrait

What do I have to do with that message. What does it mean? What do I
have to change ? What is section 1 ?

Thijs

--
tekst en muziek:
http://home.hccnet.nl/mhj.hanrath

thijs

Anne Troy wrote:
|| All documents have at least Section 1, but some documents have more,
|| such as a document with landscape and portrait pages. See if this
|| helps:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/t...osoft_word.htm
|| In particular, the bit about minimum margins. ************
|| Anne Troy
|| www.OfficeArticles.com

thank you very much for your answer and the the link. I understand that
it is a printerproblem. You have to listen to the minimum marges of your
printer. But it will be printed on another much better printer. So I
understand that there is nothing wrong with the layout in word...

Thijs
--
tekst en muziek:
http://home.hccnet.nl/mhj.hanrath

Anne Troy

If you will print a project to a different printer, then you may way to
download that printer's driver. When you install it, just do NOT do a test
print. Then switch to that printer whenever you are working on this
document.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

t.nl...