Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bruceway

Default unable to view document in Print layout

We have a user who cannot view any document in "Print Layout" after we have
selected another view. Once you come away from "Print Layout" she is unable
to go back. We have Uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003 to no avail.
Therefore I believe there must be some registry/optional setting, that we
have not yet come across. Can anyone shed any light on this please.