Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
moggy moggy is offline

Default where do I find DANISH proofing tools?

I have the English version of Office 2003 and need proofing tools for Danish,
where (if at all) can I find these please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You need to buy the Office Proofing Tools CD.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"moggy" wrote in message
I have the English version of Office 2003 and need proofing tools
for Danish, where (if at all) can I find these please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Well, logically, anyone who sells Office 2003 should sell the
Proofing Tools for that version, too.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP