pcford

Default Printable area of page changed after updating to OS Xp from ME

Sorry if I'm not in right discussion group.
I'm using Office 2000 and recently updated my OS system from ME to XP.
Now a document in Word printing on an Okidata 591, which printed fine before
update, is getting message that my margins are outside printable area.
Any ideas if this is a printerissue, word issue, or xp issue. I have tried
updating printer drive but none is available. I can use an epson driver and
the document will print correctly, but is slow.
Thanks Pam
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?cGNmb3Jk?=,

If you haven't made any progress on this, I recommend you try asking in the
word.printingfonts newsgroup.

I'm using Office 2000 and recently updated my OS system from ME to XP.
Now a document in Word printing on an Okidata 591, which printed fine before
update, is getting message that my margins are outside printable area.
Any ideas if this is a printerissue, word issue, or xp issue. I have tried
updating printer drive but none is available. I can use an epson driver and
the document will print correctly, but is slow.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)