Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
debenezer debenezer is offline

Default Duplex printing upside down

I have an auto-duplexer on my HP 7310 which worked fine with Office 2003 in
Windows XP. Not that I have Vista it flips the pages on the short edge rather
than the long edge and there is no setting (that I can find) to make it flip
on the long edge. Now the pages are upside down from each other. Any
suggestions?