Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NOOBY92 NOOBY92 is offline

Default Printing Four Pages Per Sheet

Hi, I want to print four tickets per sheet. Every Page has the exact same
raffle ticket except for a special code (I did this with mailmerge). If I go
to the zoom option on the file-print menu, it prints the four tickets very
small (as they take up less than half a page). I want each ticket, not page,
to take up one fourth of the actual sheet. How do I do this?????
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NOOBY92 NOOBY92 is offline

In power point this would be very easy as I would only have to print four
slides to a page. Just to give you an idea, each ticket is almost as big as a
powerpoint slide
"NOOBY92" wrote:

Hi, I want to print four tickets per sheet. Every Page has the exact same
raffle ticket except for a special code (I did this with mailmerge). If I go
to the zoom option on the file-print menu, it prints the four tickets very
small (as they take up less than half a page). I want each ticket, not page,
to take up one fourth of the actual sheet. How do I do this?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try setting up your merge as a label merge where you define a custom label
with 2 rows and 3 columns per page.

Put the fields you need for one ticket in the 1st cell

Use the "Propagate labels" function in mail merge to copy the contents of
cell one and insert a Next record field at the beginning of cells 2,3
and 4.

Test the layout. If I were you I wouldn't try to print all those 60000
tickets in one go - start with small batches and check that each batch has
printed correctly before increasing the batch size.

Peter Jamieson