Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark

Default How do I remove the read only attribute from a word 2003 web page

I have created several documents as web pages and saved them to an IIS 6.0
server. I now need to edit the documents and they are set as read only. I
have full permissions to the documents on the web site but can't edit due to
the read only restriction. I think I may have accidentaly set somrthing in
Word 2003 but can't remember what or where it is. Any help greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark