Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SomaMama SomaMama is offline

Default Merged emails in office 2003 are not reaching their recipients

Emails have stopped reaching their destination addresses. I am using office
basic 2003, (word mail merge, outlook, pop3 account, sending 50 emails at a
time). Everything was working, and then stopped. I have called the webmail
tech support 5 times, and their server shows everything's peachy. I have
reinstalled office 2003 and nothing has changed. I have even used a different
computer with same specs to continue with this emailing, and my test emails
are not reaching their recipients.

Please help, you're my only hope.

All I've found online is not solving my particular issue.

Even saying I have to get a computer wizard will be helpful.

No one seems to know what is going on...yet. I am still hopeful.

I'm running XP btw.

Blessings