Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SteffTeel SteffTeel is offline

Default How do I add in additional work experiences from a template

I'm trying to type of my resume'. I have more then one work experience.
When do the template though it only puts in one. How do I go about adding in
another one so that it works with the template and doesn't through off any
margins or other settings like that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] is offline

You have not told me which template or which product you are using so I
can't answer. I can't read your screen from here :-)

Your template has either a table or a column for your experience. If it's a
table, put your cursor in the last cell and hit "Tab". It will add a new
row.

If it's a column, just hit Enter and keep typing.

Cheers

On 23/1/07 3:31 PM, in article
, "SteffTeel"
wrote:

I'm trying to type of my resume'. I have more then one work experience.
When do the template though it only puts in one. How do I go about adding in
another one so that it works with the template and doesn't through off any
margins or other settings like that?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] John McGhie [MVP - Word and Word Macintosh] is offline

Yep: That thing is just a two-column table. Click TableShow gridlines so
you can see what you are doing, then just copy and paste a row where you
want it.

On 23/1/07 4:24 PM, in article
, "SteffTeel"

wrote:

I'm trying to type of my resume'. I have more then one work experience.
When do the template though it only puts in one. How do I go about adding
in
another one so that it works with the template and doesn't through off any
margins or other settings like that?

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

me unless I ask you to.

John McGhie
Microsoft MVP, Word and Word for Macintosh. Business Analyst, Consultant
Technical Writer.
Sydney, Australia +61 (0) 4 1209 1410

I received a Word.dot (template) Why does spell checker not work? dave d. Microsoft Word Help 4 September 29th 06 04:00 PM
directory mail merge: auto pop-up template for the final listing?? Ido Mailmerge 3 June 28th 06 02:09 PM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
How to add additional copies of template to document Jim Cant Mailmerge 3 February 22nd 05 12:29 AM