Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EllieEdit EllieEdit is offline

Default How do I get the cursor to follow my typing?

At some point, I'm not sure when or why, my cursor quit doing its "follow my
typing" job. Now, I spend an annoying amount of time shifting my screen
horizontally so I can see what's happening every time a new line of text
begins, and when it ends. Where can I find the HELP! section that deals with
cursor performance? I use Word 2003 in Windows Vista Business, on a Lenono
3000
J Series desktop computer..I'm pretty sure I'll be told what to do when I
get there. I shall be very grateful for suggestions on how to handle this
problem.