Echo

Default Word document to email

My old computer allowed me to create a document in word and then send it to
email as an attachment under File, send to email as an attachment. Now, my
new computer doesn't have that option. How do I fix this?

Are you seeing all available menu options? In Tools | Customize | Options,
check the box for "Always show full menus."

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have "Mail as attachment" checked on the General tab of Tools |
Options?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.