Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Nikki123 Nikki123 is offline

Default Is there a way to spell check when typing in a form?

We have setup forms to make it easier for employees to fill in what is needed
but they are complaining because Word won't allow them to use spell check on
the text they have entered.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

See:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/...ProtectDoc.htm