Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Teresa Teresa is offline

Default I cannot get the caps lock turned off, help?

In my document, somehow the caps lock was turned on with a combination of
keys, not the caps lock key, and I cannot get it off.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

Is all caps selected in Format, Font?

"Teresa" wrote:

In my document, somehow the caps lock was turned on with a combination of
keys, not the caps lock key, and I cannot get it off.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
finalword finalword is offline

Sticky keys may have become activated on your system. To check, go to Control
Panel | Accessibility Options | Keyboard tab. Make sure that Sticky Keys is
NOT checked.

"Teresa" wrote:

In my document, somehow the caps lock was turned on with a combination of
keys, not the caps lock key, and I cannot get it off.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jay jay is offline

Try holding down the Shift Key and then pressing Caps Lock. Sometimes my
keyboarding students lock their keyboards that way...

"Teresa" wrote:

In my document, somehow the caps lock was turned on with a combination of
keys, not the caps lock key, and I cannot get it off.

Word: Caps Lock & Font/All Caps off, but types caps. Why? Niel Microsoft Word Help 3 September 13th 07 08:00 PM
caps lock thuenke Microsoft Word Help 2 April 11th 07 10:48 PM
Caps Lock harrisburghelp Microsoft Word Help 2 March 31st 07 06:48 PM
Allow elimination of keyboard lock when pressing caps lock button Barry Microsoft Word Help 2 December 28th 05 10:01 AM
How do i turn of the beep when caps lock is turned on and off? Amy Microsoft Word Help 1 March 6th 05 06:53 AM