Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richmond, BC Richmond, BC is offline

Default delete a contact which appears in my To: but isn't in my contacts

I only used this contact once, and when I type Heather this contact comes up,
but it isn't in my contact list. I want to delete it but don't know how.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

With the dropdownlist open move the cursor down to 'Heather' with the arrow
keys and press the delete key.