Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Chip Orange Chip Orange is offline

Default ToC built with TC fields has unexpected formatting

I have a TOC defined with \f \h \w \z switches, and no \*mergeformat. I
have TC fields throughout my document. I am intending to build my TOC from
TC entries only.

I am finding that whatever formatting is applied to the TC field, such as
bolding, is showing up in the TOC line for that entry. I definitely wasn't
expecting it to work this way.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Chip