Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OldDog

Default How can I work with OLE objects that are several pages long?

Would like to imbed or link objects that require more than a single page of
display in MicroSoft Word.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Sorry, that's not possible in Word. One workaround is to use the
originating program to re-save the objects as single-page chunks, if
the program can do that. Another might be to embed the object as an
icon in the document, so that double-clicking it launches the other
program.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:06:03 -0800, OldDog
wrote:

Would like to imbed or link objects that require more than a single page of
display in MicroSoft Word.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ranz ranz is offline

Since this was last addressed in 2006 and I am using MS Word 2007, I will ask
again... I have a document that has a number of appendicies that are actually
other documents. I do not want to change the appendicies each time I make
change to the other documents. I would think an OLE link would be perfect
here. The other documents are also Word 2007 documents but are 2 - 3 pages
in length. It appears that only the first page from the source appears in
the OLE link. Is this still not possible?
--
-ear