Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PDub PDub is offline

Default Get rid of the automatic appearing Adobe toolbars in MSWord

We don't use Adobe to attach emails, only rarely to compile pages in a
document, and no time to create a document; our copier does that for us. But
the toolbars still come on and diminish the space needed to see things, and
when it is a large photo or art object, it cuts off the top or the bottom.
Sometimes it is a flowchart layout and we can't get everything on the screen
at once and at the same time retain the size of the object. Let us call them
up WHEN WE NEED THEM. Otherwise, it's just an obnoxious toolbar (three,
actually) that makes me wish a certain company had never been created.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Talk to Adobe, not Microsoft.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"PDub" wrote in message
We don't use Adobe to attach emails, only rarely to compile pages in a
document, and no time to create a document; our copier does that for us.
But
the toolbars still come on and diminish the space needed to see things,
and
when it is a large photo or art object, it cuts off the top or the bottom.
Sometimes it is a flowchart layout and we can't get everything on the
screen
at once and at the same time retain the size of the object. Let us call
them
up WHEN WE NEED THEM. Otherwise, it's just an obnoxious toolbar (three,
actually) that makes me wish a certain company had never been created.

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This has nothing to do with Word, but with Adobe's poor programming. See
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

PDub wrote:
We don't use Adobe to attach emails, only rarely to compile pages in a
document, and no time to create a document; our copier does that for
us. But the toolbars still come on and diminish the space needed to
see things, and when it is a large photo or art object, it cuts off
the top or the bottom. Sometimes it is a flowchart layout and we
can't get everything on the screen at once and at the same time
retain the size of the object. Let us call them up WHEN WE NEED
THEM. Otherwise, it's just an obnoxious toolbar (three, actually)
that makes me wish a certain company had never been created.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.