Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aang Aang is offline

Default Word 2007 Trial

Just opened trial this morning... locked out..WHY? Would like to try it to
see if I'll buy it.. At this point all I can do is open an exisiting docs
from my folders... "NOTHING ELSE"
--
Aang
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sue C Sue C is offline

It sounds like you may be using a timed-out Beta version rather than a trial.
But I'm no expert, I just know that happened to me when my Beta expired.
You can download a Trial version from the Microsoft website.

"Aang" wrote:

Just opened trial this morning... locked out..WHY? Would like to try it to
see if I'll buy it.. At this point all I can do is open an exisiting docs
from my folders... "NOTHING ELSE"
--
Aang

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Aang,

Did you activate the trial edition? If so then close the Office apps, search for the file opa12.dat, recycle it, restart the PC
then try the activation again.

============
"Aang" wrote in message ...
Just opened trial this morning... locked out..WHY? Would like to try it to
see if I'll buy it.. At this point all I can do is open an exisiting docs
from my folders... "NOTHING ELSE"
--
Aang
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Office 2007 Professional Trial; Word rmlavalle Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 07 05:01 AM
2007 trial locked up nb New Users 0 January 26th 07 07:01 PM
I did not get Outlook 2007 with my Office 2007 Trial Version. Daryl Microsoft Word Help 46 January 23rd 07 05:55 PM
Word 2007 Professional (Trial) juniorchip New Users 1 December 22nd 06 08:33 PM
Save As Refuses to work in Word 2007 Trial or BETA 2 Daniel_L Microsoft Word Help 7 December 13th 06 12:51 AM