Hev

Default My "Default Language" is changed & it won't change back.

Please see the following url to see the screenshot of the formating. I have
tried everything that I know of. I can't figure out how to change that
"(complex)" in the language area. I have changed the normal.dot document,
but it still isn't working. The problem also effects the fonts. There
should be about 50 other fonts, but all it is giving me is "Device Fonts".

http://hev.tigerwhispers.com/img/screen.gif

For the last-cited problem, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm

For the language, in the Styles and Formatting task pane, select Normal,
click the arrow and choose Modify. In the Modify Style dialog, choose Format
| Language. Select the appropriate flavor of English and OK. Check the box
for "Add to template" and OK.