Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chelle Chelle is offline

Default Combining 2 separate word docs

How do I add 2 separate word docs together to make one new doc in office 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

The simplest answer is, "use copy and paste," but I'm assuming you are
looking for something more advanced than that... :-) See if this article
helps:

Merge comments and changes from several documents into 1 document
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH101732051033

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP