Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hamlet07 Hamlet07 is offline

Default Insert picture

Used to be able to insert pictures and format them with no problems. Now,
when I insert a picture (a) I can't see it (b) when I click on where it has
been inserted and then format, I haven't got the option to format.

I've obviously switched something on or off, but haven't got a clue what!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Hamlet07,
Maybe try this, Tools - options - view tab - view section see if there is a
check next to show picture placeholder if so remove it, and make sure
Drawings is checked.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
Used to be able to insert pictures and format them with no problems. Now,
when I insert a picture (a) I can't see it (b) when I click on where it
has
been inserted and then format, I haven't got the option to format.

I've obviously switched something on or off, but haven't got a clue what!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Luc" wrote:

Hamlet07,
Maybe try this, Tools - options - view tab - view section see if there is a
check next to show picture placeholder if so remove it, and make sure
Drawings is checked.

--
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
"Hamlet07" schreef in bericht
Used to be able to insert pictures and format them with no problems. Now,
when I insert a picture (a) I can't see it (b) when I click on where it
has
been inserted and then format, I haven't got the option to format.

I've obviously switched something on or off, but haven't got a clue what!

Many thanks - solved. Knew it would be something as simple as that!