Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
arianna0832 arianna0832 is offline

Default footers setting

how can I change footers setting according to even and odd page numbers??
can I customize footers and have the same footer on odd pages and the same
on even pages?
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To have different odd and even footers (and headers), enable the
"Different odd and even" option in the Page Setup dialog box. Once this
option has been enabled, the contents of the odd page headers (and
footers) are separate from those of the even pages.

Note also that a specific type of footer (header) can be linked to the
corresponding type in the preceding section. To turn this off, click the
Same as Previous / Link to Previous button on the Header and Footer
toolbar.

For more on headers and footers, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"arianna0832" wrote in message
how can I change footers setting according to even and odd page
numbers??
can I customize footers and have the same footer on odd pages and the
same
on even pages?
thank you

SETTING UP A DOC kris Microsoft Word Help 2 January 3rd 07 02:00 AM
Setting Travis Microsoft Word Help 1 June 30th 05 03:03 AM
setting up fax in xp Min Microsoft Word Help 0 May 19th 05 11:43 AM
Setting up fax Slow Learner Mailmerge 0 December 10th 04 10:23 PM