Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
wigit1 wigit1 is offline

Default how do I suppress blank space at end of pages

When I open a new document, the header and footer aren't shown in Print
Layout. I just show the header/footer then unshow them and the normal view is
restored with the appropriate space at the top and bottom of the page. The
trouble is, my partner likes this (initial) view because it doesn't show al
the whitespace between the end of the text on a page and the beginning of the
footers. How do I get it to go back to the original layout?

Dvae.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Suppress Blank Data John B Mailmerge 2 April 9th 07 08:52 PM
Suppress Blank Lines in Tables? JohnJohn Tables 4 June 18th 06 11:20 PM
suppress blank fields in template Alicia Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 06 08:59 PM
How do I suppress the (automatic) space behind caption label? Harribo Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 05 09:46 AM
How to suppress blank lines at top of page Geoff Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 10:11 PM