Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ted Anderson Ted Anderson is offline

Default Chapter name in footer

I am writing a book, and I would like to include the chapter name in the
footer. I know how I can do this by creating a separate footer for each
section and inserting a cross reference to the heading text. But I can only
do that if I use a separate footer for each chapter. Can I use a single
footer for the entire book and somehow include the chapter name for each
section in the footer?